CALL US TODAY
Mother's Day Bubbly Brunch with the Yat Pack
For Mother's Day this year, treat Mom to a special day that she’ll cherish for years to come!
Click here for more information »
Destination Management, Inc.
Destination Management Inc., (DMI) is New Orleans leading, one-stop destination management company, providing a spectrum of services for conventions, corporate, incentive, leisure and sports related groups.
The DMI Conventions Department specializes in producing programs for associations, corporations and incentive travel including guest activities, event planning, transportation services, entertainment and a host of other professional services.
Our specialty is turning special events into exceptional success stories. Locally owned and operated with more than 20 years of experience, DMI knows New Orleans better than anyone.
DMI Conventions is a full service destination management company specializing in program development designed for associations and corporations. Client services include event planning and management, transportation services, VIP assistance, coordination of guest activities and a host of other professional services.
Our wholesale tour operation designs packages for New Orleans and the Southeast Region of the United States. Services include airline ticketing through DMI Travel, hotel accommodations, airport transfers, sightseeing, as well as customized tours with professional multi-lingual guides.
DMI Conventions was founded in 1990 to accommodate New Orleans' growing demand for conference services by collaborating with the resources of our affiliates, New Orleans Hospitality Companies. DMI Conventions has naturally evolved to provide its clients with the same signature services in many major U.S. and international destinations.
DMI Memberships include:
- American Bus Association (ABA)
- Association of Destination Management Executives (ADME)
- Chicago Society of Association Executives (CSAE)
- Greater Washington Society of Account Executives (GWSAE)
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association (HSMA)
- Louisiana Society of Account Executives (LSAE)
- Louisiana Travel Promotion Association (LTPA)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- National Tour Association (NTA)
- New Orleans Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau (NOMCVB)
- New Orleans Multi-Cultural Tourism Network (NOMCTN)
- Professional Convention & Meeting Association (PCMA)
- Travel Industry of America (TIA)
- Travel Agents of the Carolinas
- International Gay and Lesbian Travel Associates (IGLTA)