Map & Directions
- Cross over the Mississippi River Bridge, also known as the Crescent City Connection or Greater New Orleans Bridge. You can get onto the bridge using on ramps off Magazine St., Barrone St., or Tchoupitoulas St.
- Once you cross over the Bridge remain on the elevated expressway (called Business 90 Westbank). Travel 4.5 miles to Barataria Blvd.(exit 4B) and exit off the expressway.
- Once you exit off go to the 2nd light, which will be Barataria Blvd., and turn left.
- Travel down 3.5 miles to Lafitte Larrose Hwy, Hwy 3134, (look for a Family Dollar Store) and turn left again.
- Travel down 5 miles and we are located on the left side of the hwy. You will not be able to turn directly into our parking area due to the neutral ground.
- ONE BLOCK past us there is a flashing yellow caution light that you can stop and make a U-turn to come back one block.
Our swamp site has plenty of parking available for cars, motorcoaches and school buses. Also, all Jean Lafitte Swamp Tours are handicap accessible.
View Larger Map
Jean Lafitte Swamp and Airboat Tours
#2 Canal St., Suite 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
6601 Leo Kerner Lafitte Parkway
Marrero, Louisiana 70072