New Orleans Historical Cruise
For a New Orleans daytime excursion that is both fun and educational, the Creole Queen Historical Cruise takes passengers to the Chalmette Battlefield by way of the Mississippi River. This cruise, offered twice daily in the morning and afternoon is narrated by a costumed re-enactor who recounts the fascinating history of New Orleans while cruising to the famous battlefield at the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park. Highlights of the tour include the founding of the city by the LeMoyne brothers, the expansion of the city into the “French Quarters” of the Treme and Marigny, the Louisiana Purchase, and the Battle of New Orleans. The historical cruise includes a one-hour tour of the battlefield lead by National Park Rangers before sailing back to harbor.
Ride the 10AM cruise to enjoy our $10 bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa special!
- 9:30am - 10:00am Boarding
- 10:00am - 10:30am Sails to Chalmette
- 10:30am - 11:30am Battlefiled excursion
- 11:30am - 12:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Boarding
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm Sails to Chalmette
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm Battlefield Excursion
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm Sails to Spanish Plaza
- Adult with meal: $48
- Adult without meal: $34
- Child (ages 6-12) with meal: $24
- Child (ages 6-12) without meal: $14
- Child (ages 3-5) with meal: $5
- Child (ages 3-5) without meal: FREE
- Infant (ages 0-2): FREE no meal provided
- Children 5 and younger are free.Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Call for discounted group rates.
- Cruise times may be altered or cancelled due to weather and safety concerns
- Tickets, payment and cancellation policy:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability
- Any cancellation require 24 hours notice for full refund
- Guests purchasing tour, cruises or tickets will not receive a paper ticket.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour, cruise or limo reservation
- If you book less than 48 hours in advance, please call (504) 529-4567 for availability.