Experience the lively sounds of a traditional New Orleans Jazz band, captivating performances of the Mardi Gras Indians & our Louis Armstrong Entertainer while onboard the Riverboat Louis Armstrong on Mighty Mississippi River. Indulge in delicious brunch delicacies in our elegantly appointed dining room and pass a good time on our promenade deck with a classic New Orleans cocktail in hand as you enjoy unparalleled views of the Mississippi River and New Orleans skyline.
Note:Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise will NOT be considered. This includes missing the cruise for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
Total Event Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Boarding: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Sailing: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*Inclusions: Live Jazz music, Mardi Gras Indian performance, Louis Armstrong Entertainer, Creole Style Brunch, Bottomless Mimosas/Bloody Mary's (If purchased)
- Adult with brunch: $84
- Child (6-12) with brunch: $37
- Child (0-5) with brunch: $10
*Watermelon Basket of Seasonal Fresh Fruit
Salad Station – mixed greens, Tomatoes, peppers, onions, Carrot’s, Artichokes, Croton’s pecan Vinaigrette, Creole Ranch & Remoulade
Homemade Biscuits - Jellies & butter
Home-Style Potatoes - Creole seasoned baby new potatoes with grilled peppers and onions
Breakfast Sausage & Crispy Bacon
Grits Bar - Southern Creamy Grits, Barbecue Shrimp, Veal Grillades, Andouille Sausage, Apple Wood Bacon, Sliced Sautéed Mushrooms, green onion Slivers, Chopped Tomatoes, Asparagus, Swiss & Cheddar Cheese
Bananas Forster Bread Pudding & Petit Cheesecakes
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth in order to receive the discount on up to 5 hours of parking.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to the cruise departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the event for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- Event times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability.
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket for the tour.
- Call 504.529.4567 for discounted group rates.
- No Weapons allowed on board
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.