Step back into the glamour and romance of the riverboat era with a cruise aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen! Experience the lively sounds of the amazing Sullivan Dabney, Jr. and the Muzik Jazz Band while enjoying a lavish Creole Buffet in our elegantly appointed dining room. After dinner, and maybe a little dancing, enjoy a classic New Orleans cocktail and sweet Mississippi River breezes on our promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars. This nighttime cruise is pure New Orleans.
- Availability: Nightly
- Inclusions: River Cruise, Jazz Entertainment, Optional Creole Buffet, Cash Bar, Taxes
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm Boarding
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm Sails
- Adult with dinner: $84
- Adult no dinner: $52
- Child (6-12) with dinner: $40
- Child (6-12) no dinner: $26
- Child (3-5) with dinner: $15
- Child (0-5) no dinner: Free
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Cajun Baked Chicken
- Cajun Braised Beef Brisket
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Corn Mac Choux
- Green Beans
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Bread and Butter & Cornbread
Saturday Nights on the Creole Queen - Music Cruise:
When the weekend rolls around the Big Easy becomes a big party! Join us for one of the best tours in New Orleans, aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy all the fun of the nightly Jazz Cruise, with a new local artists featured every Saturday. Keep in touch on our Facebook page for weekly performance updates.
Discounted parking is available at the World Trade Center (WTC) Parking Lot on the corner of Poydras Street and Convention Center Boulevard (100 Poydras Street). Your printed parking ticket must be presented to the Creole Queen ticket booth in order to receive the Creole Queen discount for up to 5 hours of parking.
- Call for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns. Cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24 hours notice for full refund.
- If you book less than 24 hours in advance, please call 504.529.4567 or 1.800.445.4109 for availability