New Orleans Historic Cruise
For a New Orleans daytime excursion that is both fun and educational, the Creole Queen Historic Cruise takes passengers to the Chalmette Battlefield by way of the Mississippi River. This cruise, offered twice daily in the morning and afternoon is narrated by a costumed re-enactor who recounts the fascinating history of New Orleans while cruising to the famous battlefield at the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park. Highlights of the tour include the founding of the city by the LeMoyne brothers, the expansion of the city into the “French Quarters” of the Treme and Marigny, the Louisiana Purchase, and the Battle of New Orleans. The historical cruise includes a one-hour tour of the battlefield lead by National Park Rangers before sailing back to harbor.
Also available for additional purchase on the 10 am Battlefield Cruise are $15 bottomless Mimosas!
- 9:30am - 10:00am Boarding
- 10:00am - 10:30am Sails to Chalmette
- 10:30am - 11:30am Battlefield Excursion
- 11:30am - 12:30pm Return to Spanish Plaza
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Boarding
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm Sails to Chalmette
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm Battlefield Excursion
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm Sails to Spanish Plaza
- Adult with meal: $53
- Adult without meal: $34
- Child (ages 6-12) with meal: $24
- Child (ages 6-12) without meal: $14
- Child (ages 3-5) with meal: $5
- Child (ages 3-5) without meal: FREE
- Infant (ages 0-2): FREE no meal provided
- Buffet $19 per person, or available à la carte
- Caesar Salad
- Cajun Seafood Pasta
- Red Beans & Rice
- Creole Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo... A Local Tradition!
- Louisiana Creole Jambalaya
- Vegetable of the Day
- Corn Bread
- Paddlewheeler White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- Call for discounted group rates.
- PET POLICY: We do not allow pets onboard. However, certified Service Animals as defined by the ADA are always welcome. Although it is not required, as a courtesy we recommend notifying us at least 24-hours in advance that you will be bringing a Service Animal aboard.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed onboard. For specific food allergies questions or requests please call at least 24-hours ahead of your cruise.
- Tickets, payment and cancellation policy:
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24-hours notice for full refund. Tickets are non-transferable.
- After finishing your transaction, print out your receipt/confirmation email as your ticket.
- Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.