Get ready for an exciting adventure! Take a thrilling ride through the marshland and bayous of Louisiana, accessible only by airboat. We have been offering our airboat tours since May 2000. Seven airboats are available accommodating up to 98 passengers total. Each vessel is ready to take you to the far reaches of the bayous by using Chevy 454, 450 horsepower engines.
Small Airboat Tour:
Holding up to 10 passengers each, the Small Airboat Tour explores Louisiana's back country along meandering bayous abundant with exotic plant and wildlife. Trained navigators escort you into the murky waters of Louisiana swamps where you will come face to face with the beauty and beasts of nature.
- Tour only: $98
- Tour with transportation: $128
- Availability: Daily
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- All pricing is per person. Children under 5 are not permitted.
Please check-in 30 min. prior to tour time
- 10:00 am (hotel pick-up between 8:30 am - 9:00 am)
- 12:00 pm (hotel pick-up between 10:30 am- 11:00 am)
- 2:00 pm (hotel pick-up between 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm)
- 4:00 pm (hotel pick-up between 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm) This tour time is seasonal, does not run during winter.
- Please note your hotel pick-up will arrive during the 30-minute window.
- Drive-up, Rideshare, Cab: 4757 Orleans Way, Marrero, LA 70072
DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY, REFUND REQUESTS MADE LESS THAN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE TOUR DEPARTURE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THIS INCLUDES MISSING THE TOUR FOR ANY REASON. HOWEVER, YOUR TICKET IS TRANSFERABLE AND VALID FOR UP TO ONE YEAR.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Reservations made within 24-hours of scheduled tour time can not be guaranteed. Please call 504-293-2338 to reserve tours occurring within 24-hours, especially the airboat tour.
- Cancellations must be received 24-hours in advance. There are no refunds after the 24-hour time frame. Time changes must be received 24-hours in advance.
- Tours by Jean Lafitte Swamp & Airboat Tour are subject to cancellation in dangerous weather. Airboats are high speed, open boats without a top.
- Jean Lafitte Swamp & Airboat Tours is not responsible for any cameras/video equipment lost or damaged due to water, splashes, or rain.
- Pregnant women, children under 5 years old, and people with neck/back problems are not allowed to ride airboats.
- All payments are nonrefundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
Step on board and cruise with us into the night where the sleepless activity of America's busiest port buzzes.
More Info »
The Whitney Plantation stands out from other attractions by truly paying homage to the slaves responsible for its existence. Take a guided tour of the home itself (The Big House), Slave Quarters, Wall of Honor memorial, Antioch Baptist Church, and other exhibits carefully built and preserved in the memory of those who lost their lives on the plantation.
More Info »