Airport Shuttle Services and Rates
Airport Shuttle Inc. offers transportation to and from:
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Downtown Hotels
- Uptown Hotels
- French Quarter Hotels
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Cruise Terminals
- Schools / Universities
- Adults (6 or older): $44.00 round trip per person; $24.00 one-way per person
- Child (under 6): Free
- First three bags per passenger are FREE
- Please note that fares do not include a driver gratuity.
Airport arrival and departure details:
- ARRIVAL: If purchasing your ticket(s) at the airport, proceed to the baggage claim area on the ground level. After you have retrieved your luggage, proceed to the Airport Shuttle ticket desk, located across from baggage claim areas 3, 6 and 12. Service is available on a continuous basis with vans departing approximately every 30 minutes.
- If your flight is delayed you will still have a reservation on the next departing shuttle. Please present your Web ticket to an Airport Shuttle dock representative after you have retrieved your baggage.
- DEPARTURE: For departure reservations please call (504) 522-3500 no later than 24 hours prior to your flight. Your advance reservation will ensure your timely departure from the airport. Domestic flights require passengers to arrive 2-hour prior to flight departure. International flights require passengers to arrive 3-hours prior to flight departure. Please inform the reservationist of any international flight in order to schedule an earlier pick-up time.
- Travelers must provide their own child car seats or booster seats. Airport Shuttle does not provide child car or booster seats.
- If Wheelchair Accessible Service is needed, please call our reservations department at (866) 596-2699 for assistance.
Need special arrangements?
Special arrangements may be made for pre-purchased vouchers. Airport Shuttle offers an Airport Concierge meet and greet service. Contact Don Duvernay, Director of Operations, for details:
4220 Howard Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70125